[asterisk-users] Cancel attended transfer

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Mon Oct 26 11:59:39 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

I have a simple question regarding attended transfers. I have some
queues where agents take calls and I have configured attended transfers
between queues. That is, the agent dials the attended transfer extension
that routes it to the aproppiate transfer queue where the second agent
answers and they both talk for a while. Finally the transferrer leaves
the call with *, connecting the client, which was in hold, with the
second agent.

Is there a way for the transferrer to *cancel* the operation and return
to the original call? If the call is queued and the agent leaves with *,
it would end up in a blind transfer for the second agent who takes the
transferred call. Is there a feature that can be configured to do that?

I'm using asterisk 1.4.22 on a production server.

TIA,

--
Ing. Miguel Molina
Grupo de Tecnología