[asterisk-users] Queue Transfers

Sriram d_r_sriram at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 25 11:16:41 CDT 2009

Hi

Is there anyway to log all the transfers on an active call. I got a reply
from my previous post that only the first transfer is logged and after that
it is out of the queue application;s purview.. but my scenario is like agent
A can transfer a caller to agent B and agent B to agent C .. on current
asterisk queue implementation only the first transfer is logged ..i was also
adviced to route the caller back to another queue which is an exact replica
of the first queue so that irrespective of how many times a call is
transferred all transfer events are logged in queue_log .. but my problem is
that say Agent A picked the call first but the caller wants to talk to Agent
C ..the Agent A cant call the duplicate queue as the call might land to
another waiting Agent .. Is there any way to force a caller to land his call
to a particular agent but through the Queue command ?

Thanks

Sriram