[asterisk-users] SVN newbie - No trunk/ in http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/libpri/

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sat Oct 24 19:42:40 CDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 04:57:22PM +0200, Olivier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm rather new to svn, so please, forgive me if this question sounds naive
> but is it normal that no trunk/ subdirectory is visible in
> http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/libpri/ ?
> I can see a trunk/ subdirectory in either asterisk, dahdi-linux or
> dahdi-tools.

For DAHDI-linux and DAHDI-tools the standard trunk/, branches/ and tags/
is one level below:

  http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/dahdi/tools/trunk
  http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/dahdi/linux/trunk

asterisk-gui, libpri and zaptel don't have trunk. Rather, development is
done in a specific branch (1.4 for libpri, 2.0 for asterisk-gui and 1.4
for zaptel, which is maintinance mode anyway).

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com