[asterisk-users] OT - How to organize TFTP root directory ?

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Sat Oct 24 15:07:46 CDT 2009

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009, Dave Platt wrote:

> xinetd will let you do multiple bindings of a single port, with a single
> instance of xinetd running.
>
> You would define two service entries in the config file, with the same
> service name, different ids (e.g. "tftp1" and "tftp2"), and different
> "bind" addresses (one for each interface).  Each service entry would
> then run a different server program, or the same server program with
> different server_args.

How about tftp-cisco and tftp-polycom?

You can also name the Ethernet interfaces to match:

 	sudo ifconfig eth0:cisco w.x.y.z up

Might as well make it obvious for the next guy.

A good work-around, but I still like the idea of adding an "execute
configuration tool" feature to atftpd.

--
Thanks in advance,