[asterisk-users] IVR reports?

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri Oct 23 16:33:18 CDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 22:24 +0100, Magnus Kelly wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm struggling with figuring out how to get management information with
> regard to where users are within a IVR system. Does anyone have any tips
> on reporting process available on where users are if call to IVR is
> disconnected or abandoned?

	What we do is build a string with all the options a customer has
pressed and append it to the userfield in CDR at the end of the call.
That way we can follow exactly where the customer was throughout the
call by parsing this string.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001