[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP to Cisco IAD2430 Series?

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:21:19 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I tried doing SIP from Asterisk to the old Cisco 2400 series IAD's but could
not get signalling reliable or DTMF either.  I do SIP to Cisco routers with
PRI cards in quite a bit, but I guess the old IAD SIP stack is not a robust
at the router sip stack so I just could not get it working.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried the new Cisco 2430 series IAD's and have
been successful and reliable, care to share your experience and sample
configs?

Thanks.

JR
--