[asterisk-users] AstriCon videos: a question of method (Robin)

Michael Collins mercutio.viz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 01:33:55 CDT 2009

Robin,

Thanks for the viddler.com suggestion! I'm uploading all of the ClueCon
videos to it right now.

John, so far I'd have to give viddler.com two thumbs up. I'm adding my stuff
here:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/cluecon

Your ClueCon presentation should show up some time on Friday. I've noticed
that there's a little bit of a lag time between upload and video being
available for viewing but that's completely reasonable under the
circumstances. Let us know what you decide.

-MC