[asterisk-users] AGI STREAM FILE and not blocking execution

Patrick asterisk-users at ict-synergy.be
Thu Oct 22 22:15:04 CDT 2009

Hello guys,

Thank you for your answers

I've seen in the ExternalIVR command :

If the child process dies, ExternalIVR() will notice this and hang up
the channel immediately (and also send a message to the log).

That's not what I'd like, I want that if the process finish gracefully
that the AGI scripts continues.

I guess in this case that a new thread is the most convenient way, or,
by any chance, do you know if asterisk will stack commands if a new
agi command is received while the stream file is not finished ?

Thanks in advance,
Patrick