[asterisk-users] Audio issue in skype for asterisk

Samir Doshi smrdoshi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 04:45:33 CDT 2009

Hi,

I am facing audio issue in my skype for asterisk setup.

*Flow of the call is like this.*

e.g.
Skype users :
test2

Sip users:
1001
1002 <--> test2

This both sip users 1001 and 1002 are register in same asterisk. And also
test2 skype user is register in same asterisk.

Now 1001 is dialing skype user test2 (skypeout). So, test2 is getting call.
But as test2 skype user is register in our asterisk, our asterisk is getting
that call (skypein). And test2 is mapped with 1002 user. So when test2 user
call comes to asterisk our asterisk is dialing SIP/1002. And 1002 is getting
calls. But when 1001 and 1002 user is connecting they are not getting audio.
But this is working fine for only skypout and skypein. But when call come
back to asterisk audio issue is coming.

I have checked rtp debug, But getting proper packages in rtp debug.

I am attaching image of call flow.
[image:
?ui=2&view=att&th=1247ba299ad2be9d&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_1247ba299ad2be9d&zw]

Please help me to fix the issue.

--

Thanks,
Samir Doshi