[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Nuance Vocalizer TTS Engine

Christophorus Laube christophorus.laube at semanticedge.de
Thu Oct 22 01:46:56 CDT 2009

I do not think so. Nuance Vocalizer follows RealSpeak (4.5) which based
on some older products. I never have used RealSpeak on the command line,
but I think the "standard" tool is what you should be looking for. Some
years ago Nuance bought Rhetorical with their rVoice TTS. This had a
command line utility named "tts-it" on board.
Hope this helps. Regards, Christophorus

--
Christophorus Laube
Systemadministrator
christophorus.laube at semanticedge.de

SemanticEdge GmbH
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 10-11
10553 Berlin
Deutschland

Tel +49-30-345077-58
Fax +49-30-345077-77
http://www.semanticedge.de

Geschäftsführer : Dr.Ralf Köhrbrück, Dr. Lupo Pape
HRB 84682
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg