[asterisk-users] TxFax works only with one of 2 PRI

martin cabrera mscabrera at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 06:39:00 CDT 2009

Hi there,

I'm Using TxFAX to send faxes via Zaptel PRI. I have 2 PSTN PRI Providers,
with the first provider, all faxes are trasmited fine. With the second
provider, faxes can't be sent, we suspect about the setting of this PRI
provider, perhaps is doing some compression somewhere. Any suggestion
welcome.

I've tried these txfax calls with these results:

txfax(${FAXFILE}):  Fax receive not successful - result (50) Disconnected
after permitted retries
txfax(${FAXFILE}|||ecm): Fax send not successful - result (51) The call
dropped prematurely.
txfax(${FAXFILE}|caller|debug|): Fax receive not successful - result (13)
Unexpected message received.

For detailed logs please take a look of http://www.pastebin.ca/1634790

Cordialmente,

Martin Cabrera