[asterisk-users] Linksys 962

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Wed Oct 21 04:35:58 CDT 2009

hi jeff,

we use much of this phones, but i don't have seen such a symbol. The
only thing i know is when you have an unregistered account (failed or
not reachable) that the phone symbol has a red cross over it, which
means its not online.

Maybe on the phone a user pass has been set?

best regards

steve

Jeff LaCoursiere schrieb:
> Working with a new client that has a ton of these phones, and in a new
> installation the phone is registered, can place and receive calls with no
> issues, but has a "locked" picture of a phone in the upper right corner.
> Any Linksys experts know what this means?  I have searched the admin guide
> and googled to no results...  really just an annoyance I suppose, but I
> would like to know what it means :)
>
> Cheers,

Für weitere Fragen stehen wir gerne unter voip at sil.at oder
059944 - 2440 zur Verfügung.