[asterisk-users] Voip interconnection with ACME SBC-asterisk-users Digest, Vol 63, Issue 52

Kasun Daminda daminda33 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 01:26:48 CDT 2009

Hi,

It is not a codec mismatch, I can have outgoing calls with  same codec G729.

This is because SESSION VERSION FIELD is not matched it SDP headers which I
sends

for incoming call.

ACME                                                  Asterisk
1)-------------invite----------------------------------------->
2)<---------------trying-------------------------------------
3)<--------Sessionprogress183/SDP---------------
4)<-----------180 ringing---------------------------------
5)<----------------200OK/SDP--------------------------
6)----------------------ACK--------------------------------->
7)----------------------BYE--------------------------------->

The problem is at step 3 aand step 5 , SDP headers are not matched.
Acme arguing with me, that my asterisk should not increment session version
by one.
It will be RFC 3261 violation.

Here acme send a bye to asterisk, bcos SDP are not equal.

I want to know whether this is a bug of asterisk or is there any solution to
get rid of it.

kind Rgds

Daminda