[asterisk-users] Asterisk Monitoring

realmj at gmail.com realmj at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 11:39:20 CDT 2009

-- Sent from my Palm Unknown
Jai Rangi wrote:

Nagios has a plugin "check_sip" that can be used for this.

-Jai

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Dan Journo <dan at keshercommunications.com> wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any insights on the best way
to automatically monitor an asterisk box to check it is constantly available
and processing calls.

Many thanks

Dan

  IT Maintenance Contract Clients can now access our
  Instant Chat Service to receive immediate remote IT support. Click the chat
  link below for support.

  For more information on receiving IT support from £150 per month, please
  contact Kesher Communications.

  Dan Journo

  IT
  Business Consultant

  Kesher
  Communications Ltd
  Tel: 07957 233 599

  Web: http://www.KesherCommunications.com

  Live Chat/Instant Support: Click
  Here

This
email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the recipient(s). If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, copy or alter this email. Under no circumstances may this email be
distributed without written permission from the sender. Warning: Although the
Company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in
this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage
arising from the use of this email or attachments. All prices exclude VAT
unless otherwise stated. No responsibility is taken for any recommendations
made by a sender or by Kesher Communications Ltd. Recipient(s) takes
responsibility for any actions taken as a result of advice and recommendations
given by Kesher Communications Ltd.

AstriCon 2009 - October 13 - 15 Phoenix, Arizona

Register Now: http://www.astricon.net

asterisk-users mailing list

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: