[asterisk-users] Possible bug in app_meetme.c

Richard Kenner kenner at gnat.com
Sat Oct 17 21:58:23 CDT 2009

> What version are you running?

1.6.2.0-rc2

> Does that version support disabling talker optimization?

Yes.

> Have you tried disabling talker optimization?

Yes.  That's how I found the bug.  I got no audio from the SIP phone
into the conference, so I decided I'd try seeing if it did if the SIP
phone specified no options.  I did.  So I turned them on one at time
until I saw that it was the talker optimization that was causing the
complete lack of audion.  Then I looked at the only two uses of that
flag alone and found what looked like a logic bug.