[asterisk-users] OT - DECT SIP Phones

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 13:03:28 CDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 7:57 AM, --[ UxBoD ]-- <uxbod at splatnix.net> wrote:
> | > I have three Snom M3s at the moment but getting pretty fed up with
> | the
> | > issues :( I am UK based and would be interested to hear of other
> | peoples

The S685IP has no headset jack AFAIK. If you want to use a headset or
you don't need Bluetooth, get a S675IP. They're great, they do g722
wideband and you have plenty of company in the asterisk world to give
peer support. We have a bunch of Gigaset owners on our weekly
conference and we've even gotten Siemens Gigaset division to make a
significant firmware change bexause they're listening to what we users
have to say.

/r