[asterisk-users] sched_settime: Request to schedule in the past?!?!

Bart Fisher bart at icpage.com
Sat Oct 17 10:18:22 CDT 2009

Does anybody know what this message means?

[2009-10-17 08:11:59] DEBUG[9598]: sched.c:204 sched_settime: Request to schedule in the past?!?!

I've tried all I can find on google with no change

It seems to happen when call is at a READ()  or Background() - What the caller hear is small delays after a press during a message.

Still using asterisk 1.4.22.1 because it seems to have the best DTMF detection during a playback

Thanks, Bart