[asterisk-users] IVR

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Oct 17 02:24:34 CDT 2009

Have you given some consideration to learning just a little bit - not
much, just a little introductory basics - about the product before
asking a question?

The answer to your question can be found in basic dial plan
functionality, unless you need a very complex IVR engine driven by
something like VoiceXML.  In other words, it's a very elementary use
case of Asterisk.

Please.  Do your homework.