[asterisk-users] MWI for multiple voice mail boxes

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Fri Oct 16 12:25:59 CDT 2009

No, probably my ignorance but why would I do that? I set up all the
users, extensions, and mailboxes manually by editing the config files in
order to have more control than the user.conf gives me (if I understand
the user.conf file properly - I've never used it based upon reading the
documentation).  Thanks - John

--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation