[asterisk-users] Queues with unavailable members

Benny Amorsen benny+usenet at amorsen.dk
Fri Oct 16 09:34:18 CDT 2009

Benny Amorsen <benny+usenet at amorsen.dk> writes:

> Would it perhaps work to simply Wait(30) if the call is rejected by the
> phone? If the Queue assumes that the phone is busy for those 30 seconds,
> I have accomplished my goal. It's worth a shot.

This works! Actually I tried out Wait(1000), but that worked fine. After
30 seconds (the timeout in the queue) the Local channel was closed, and
a short while later a new call attempt was made. Just as I was hoping.

It would still be neat to have a min_dial_interval option, so that Queue
never overwhelms the server with failing dial attempts.

/Benny