[asterisk-users] The City of Amsterdam has been deploying asterisk throughout the city!

Ron Arts ron.arts at neonova.nl
Fri Oct 16 00:13:20 CDT 2009

Hi,

As you may know by now, yesterday on the Astricon the City of
Amsterdam presented their large scale asterisk deployment of
20000 phones. Because they do not allow brand names to be used
within the city, they call it 'IP Business Manager', but the
software they use is in fact the Astium PBX, by NeoNova.

Since we are very proud of this project, we have made the Astium
available for download from the NeoNova website. You will
need a pristine CentOS machine, but it installs easily, and
even though it is written for the European market you may
want to have a look..

If you're interested, here is the press release:
http://www.neonova.nl/nl/content/press/?tid=129735

Thanks,
Ron Arts
CEO, NeoNova, The Netherlands.

--
NeoNova BV
innovatieve internetoplossingen

http://www.neonova.nl  Science Park 140           1098 XG Amsterdam
info: 020-5611300      servicedesk: 020-5611302   fax: 020-5611301
KvK Amsterdam 34151241

Op dit bericht is de volgende disclaimer van toepassing:
http://www.neonova.nl/maildisclaimer