[asterisk-users] Testing the Timing Device

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Oct 15 18:32:07 CDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 08:42:22PM +0100, Dan Journo wrote:
> Hi Danny,
>

> I've tried that but I get the following errors:-
>

>  [root at TemplateAsteriskServer ~]# /etc/init.d/dahdi start

> FATAL: Module dahdi not found.

The dahdi kernel modules are not available. At least not for your
running kernel.

This typically means you have either not installed them ('make install'
in the source directory of dahdi-linux if you install from source), or
installed them and then switched to a different kernel version for some
reason.

What is the output of:

  uname -a
  find /lib/modules -name dahdi.ko