[asterisk-users] Where to find IMAP storage doc ?

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Thu Oct 15 13:06:30 CDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 10:52 -0400, Matthew Harrell wrote:
> > Where can I find doc related to IMAP storage.
> > Usually, config options can be found either in voicemail.conf or
> > voip-info.org but almost none relates to IMAP configuration.
> >
> > At the moment, I'm looking for data related to imapflags possible values.
>
> More or less everything I know I found on this old email
>
>   http://www.mail-archive.com/courier-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg27564.html
>
> It worked fine at the time although, I have to admit, I don't know if I've
> even tried to use it in the last 6 months

We're also working fine with it but I also do not know what the
available imapflags are and what they mean. I have seen notls and
novalidatecert.  Out of curiosity, I spent the last 20 minutes googling
for information on c-client imapflags and didn't find any definitions or
even a simple list, either.  There is a list of flags in the c-client
man page but they seem to be a different set of flags.  Let me know what
you find as I would like to know what functionality and options they
give us.  Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation