[asterisk-users] MWI for multiple voice mail boxes

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Wed Oct 14 21:41:59 CDT 2009

Hello, all.  I have a user who needs to monitor their voice mail box and
the general delivery voice mail box.  I defined them in sip.conf as
follows:

[tkeeley](a10f)
mailbox=612 at a10, 610 at a10

However, the MWI does not indicate voice mails for 610 and I keep seeing
this error message:

ERROR[2549]: app_voicemail.c:1630 messagecount: Couldn't find mailbox
610 in context a10

However, mailbox 610 is clearly defined in voicemail.conf:

[a10]
610 => xxx,General Mailbox,mail at mycompany.com,,imapuser=mail at mycompany.com
612 => yyy,Terry Keeley,moremail at mycompany.com,,imapuser=moremail at mycompany.com

The end device is a Snom 360.  We are running Asterisk 1.6.1.6.  Why are
we receiving this error when the mailbox is clearly defined? Thanks -
John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation