[asterisk-users] Best Firewall Suggestions?

David Wathen david at slopecolorado.com
Wed Oct 14 12:29:58 CDT 2009

Hi Myles,

Thanks to you and everyone else that has responded. I've really learned a
lot. pFSense and IPCop sounds let best so far for LINUX based firewalls.

I'm also wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a standalone firewall
appliance like my Linksys WRT54G except one better suited for a small
business and that NAT works well with VOIP.

Thanks again!

David Wathen