[asterisk-users] FXS to SIP gateway

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Wed Oct 14 02:27:26 CDT 2009

Hello list !

I don't have the money to test out all the products and reading the
manuals is not always that enlightening...

Does someone here know a good gateway-product that lets analogue
telephones communicate with an Asterisk-server.

I have found the Grandstream GXW-400x to be able to add SIP-accounts to
analogue telephone devices that are connected to the FXS-ports. Moreover
this product has a backup-PSTN line for emergency calls and backup.

Could you advice other products/manufacturers ?

Greetingz,
Jonas.