[asterisk-users] ChanSpy on asterisk 1.6

Jorge Gutiérrez jgutierrez at palosanto.com
Tue Oct 13 22:19:31 CDT 2009

I have read about that on asterisk 1.6, there will be a parameter "o" (Only
listen to audio coming from this channel), I have tried, but I still get
inbound and outbound audio from the spied channel.
Has anyone used this feature? Is it working? Is there any work-around?
I will like to only spy the outbound audio from a channel, I dont want to
hear the incomming audio of that channel.
I have used the following context:

[Conf]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Background(custom/menu_test)
exten => s,3,ChanSpy(,qoX)
exten => 1,1,Goto(Conf,s,2)
exten => 2,1,AGI(conf.php,${CALLERID(num)},${SPY_CHANNEL})
exten => 2,n,Goto(s,3)
exten => s,n,Goto(test2,s,1)