[asterisk-users] AMI input streams limit?

Jose P. Espinal jpe at slackware-es.com
Tue Oct 13 20:16:08 CDT 2009

Sir.

I am not trying to 'copy/transfer' a file, I'm making changes to
voicemail.conf file via AMI.

The error is, (As I wrote before) that voicemail.conf is not being
written completely. AMI fails to write all of the entries that I am
trying to 'append' to it.

It is not reporting any error message inside AMI, or inside the CLI.