[asterisk-users] Dial Delay

Ron nhadie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:33:08 CDT 2009

thank you sir. but i think tonedur is only set at zapata.
but my calls are basically SIP and IAX. call from sip user to asterisk
is SIP. then asterisk to another asterisk via IAX. then from this
asterisk to a SIP trunk the call the number. first  asterisk is simply
used as a registrar using realtime mysql. second asterisk is to check
call limits going out to pstn (sorry this may confused you,but i'm
running multiple asterisk registrar server and send calls out to pstn
via another asterisk server to control channel limiting).

thank you

regards
Ron