[asterisk-users] Call Recording and Posting

Dan Journo dan at keshercommunications.com
Mon Oct 12 18:08:23 CDT 2009

Hi,

To avoid the problem of deleting/copying calls that are still being
recorded, I could record the call into a temp directory.
Then using the dial plan, I could copy the temp recording into the ftp
root directory once the call has ended.

Dan

Thank you for contacting Kesher Communications Ltd.
IT Maintenance Clients can now receive a faster response by using our
Live Chat and Support Service: Click Here

intended solely for the recipient(s). If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, copy or alter this email. Under no
circumstances may this email be distributed without written permission
from the sender. Warning: Although the Company has taken reasonable
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company
cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use
of this email or attachments. All prices exclude VAT unless otherwise
stated.