[asterisk-users] How to do a 3 party Warm Transfer in Asteriks 1.4

Jeff Johnson jjohnson at neturallyspeaking.com
Sun Oct 11 22:25:05 CDT 2009

We are running Asterisk 1.4 and need some help to determine how (if)  *
supports 3 party warm transfers.  I've searched quite a bit  and all I
can find is information on "attended transfers".  What we are looking
for is: (1) external inbound call A comes to * extension B, caller A is
placed on hold and extension B calls external third party C.  After
explaining caller A issue to Party C, Ext B brings Caller A onto the
call and introduces A to C.  After the into, ext B then drops off the
call while A & C continue the call.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Much,

Jeff Johnson

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of the  company. Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage that arise from the use of this email or attachments.