[asterisk-users] Call Recording and Posting

Elliot Otchet elliot.otchet at callingcircles.com
Sun Oct 11 21:36:17 CDT 2009

Dan,

You can do this directly in the dialplan.  See the System command.  It allows you to call any program on the system (ftp, scp, mv, etc).  Keep in mind that depending on the volume of calls you're handling, you might run into I/O issues on the disk side.  If you're talking about a machine under enough load, you might need another alternative.

-Elliot