[asterisk-users] Slightly OT: Astricon and Google Wave

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 08:34:38 CDT 2009

Looking at my shiny new Google Wave account, I was wondering if anyone else
on this list is in the beta AND going to Astricon. Astricon seems like it
would be a good test of the kind of collaboration GW is trying for. In any
case, I'd love to try to do an Astricon wave so let me know if you're
interested and we'll get together. I know at least two other people who'll
be there presenting. This might be an interesting way for them to get
feedback.

/r