[asterisk-users] lawnmower man "attack" sip tag=Zerogij34 some one else notice this in 20th september or recently?

Ivan Stepaniuk ivan at albafotonica.com
Sat Oct 10 07:21:56 CDT 2009

Marco Mouta wrote:
> Sad to say, but I believe this is only the small beginning….
Just a guess, and off-topic, but probably someone got very angry at
citibank. At least in Spain, they (or a marketing contractor) seem to
have called every single mobile phone in this country, they called me
five times without even knowing I was already a customer. I bet they
have the same marketing policies everywhere.

--
Iván Stepaniuk
Alba Fotónica S.L.