[asterisk-users] Billing applications

voip crazy voipcrazy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 10:10:17 CDT 2009

Hello all,

I want to instal a Billing solution in the same asterisk's box. I have
browse for ast2bill asterisk billing, astercc, and more, bu ti do not
know which will be the best for me.
The only things i need, are,
          - Postpaid and prepaid applications.
          - True CDR. Better that asterisk one, With suport for transfers
          - I do not need support for reseller
          - Billing for Voip, PSTN trunks

I need a light app. I'm not searching a heavy app. with a lots of
modules and applicacions. I need a ligth application for a soho and
its needs.

Any one are using a billing application which fits this needs?
Any clue will be welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

VoipCrazy