[asterisk-users] g729 free codec any idea

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Fri Oct 9 08:19:24 CDT 2009

Before we call each other liars and thieves, here is a link:

http://www.readytechnology.co.uk/open/ipp-codecs-g729-g723.1/

As with any open source, do your own homework on licensing, AND apply your
own reasonable judgment.

At this point I would like to confess that I watch rented DVD's under
Linux...which is illegal since there is no license for decrypting commercial
DVD's under Linux.  I'm overwhelmed with guilt and feel better having that
off my chest.

As the sparks fly I'll happily walk away from this thread :)