[asterisk-users] Help setting up IMAP_STORAGE on CentOS 5

Noah I. Engelberth noah at directlinkcomputers.com
Thu Oct 8 15:40:07 CDT 2009

I've been spending the day trying to get IMAP_STORAGE on my test box, to
evaluate for production, but I'm having no luck getting uw-imap to
build.  I've tried installing it from an upstream package, but Asterisk
still isn't finding it to compile -with-imap.  My google searches have
turned up very little for documentation on dependencies, gotchas, etc
for either item, so I'm hoping someone here can help me get IMAP set up
for my Asterisk box.

The server's specifications are as follows:

CentOS 5.3, 32-bit

Asterisk 1.6.1.6 with addons 1.6.1.1

Thank you,

Noah Engelberth