[asterisk-users] Best afordable router with QOS for *

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Thu Oct 8 12:49:19 CDT 2009

Cory Andrews wrote:
> I've found this to be a pretty powerful little device for $55.
>
> http://67.210.200.94/oscommerce/store/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=37&osCsid=9f8d0c58b1f4c62761f0baf8854dd04d
>

> Cory J. Andrews
> Director New Market Initiatives

Unfortunately there is sparse information I can find on line regarding
this device. The link as well as the 3 page PDF says little about it's
features.
Mac address clone on the Wan side?
Multi output on the LAN side?
Wireless output?
Power supply voltage to the box? ( not mains supply )
I am sure more will come to mind

John Novack

> Sayers Media Group
> VoIP Supply, LLC
> 454 Sonwil Drive
> Buffalo, NY 14225
> 716-250-3402 OFFICE
> 716-630-1548 FAX
> 716-601-4474 MOBILE
> candrews at sayersmedia.com
>

> Have I exceeded your expectations?  Please share your experience with my boss,  Benjamin P. Sayers, CEO
>
> NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). It is the property of the VoIP Supply, LLC and shall not be used, disclosed or reproduced without the express written consent of VoIP Supply, LLC. If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or telephone and then delete this message, including any attachments. Our mailing address is 454 Sonwil Drive, Buffalo, NY 14225 USA.

Dog is my co-pilot