[asterisk-users] limiting number of channels to be accessed

B.Masoud @ SH info at saudihome.com
Thu Oct 8 12:46:01 CDT 2009

Where do I add these commands? To which file?

[macro-stdvoip]
 ; ${ARG1} - full dial string
 ; Return ${DIALSTATUS} = CHANUNAVAIL if ${VOIPMAX} exceeded
 exten => s,1,Set(GROUP()=trunkgroup1)               ;Set Group
 exten => s,2,GotoIf($[${GROUP_COUNT(trunkgroup1)} > ${VOIPMAX}]?103)
;Exceeded?
 exten => s,3,Dial(${ARG1})               ;dial it
 exten => s,103,SetVar(DIALSTATUS=CHANUNAVAIL)               ;deny call