[asterisk-users] Friday Noon VUC with guest Alex Robar

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 09:55:10 CDT 2009

Quick reminder before Astricon (from which we will be reporting from live):

Tomorrow's guest will be VoIP author Alex Robar. Alex has worked with
open source telephony solutions for the past four years, and has
collaborated on the development and growth of an international
Asterisk-based VoIP peering network. His book is FreePBX 2.5 Powerful
Telephony Solutions and we'll be chatting with him Friday Oct 9th at
12 Noon EDT. To check that in your local time zone, you can go to
http://tr.im/nextvuc

To see how to join the weekly call, see http://VUC.me

We're pleased to see more callers on g722 "HD Voice" than on the old
g711 Talkshoe bridge. If you can do g722, give it a try by calling
200901 at login.zipdx.com

IRC #voip-users-conference anytime 24/7 but especially during the call.

See you at Astricon I hope where we'll be giving away some T-Shirts
and other interesting products.

If not at Astricon, see you tomorrow on the air!

/r