[asterisk-users] Is anyone doing real time updates to where asterisk registers?

Eric Chamberlain eric at rf.com
Tue Oct 6 10:55:25 CDT 2009

Hello,

We need Asterisk to register with a variable and changing number
(hundreds) of VoIP providers, is there a way to do this in a database
and without reloading the entire sip config?

Where Asterisk needs to register is determined by downstream users, so
we need to do it real time and with minimal impact on the server.

If Asterisk can't do this, is anyone using anything else to handle the
registrations for Asterisk?

--
Eric Chamberlain