[asterisk-users] Method to downgrade asterisk

Ryan Wagoner rswagoner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:49:02 CDT 2009

You don't need to run make clean the 1.4.26.2 folder. Just do
./configure & make install in the 1.4.25 folder.

When you run make you are just compiling the source into binaries in
that folder. You can have a number of these source folders and they
won't conflict. Make install is what actually copies the files to the
install point. Running make install on a different version will just
overwrite all installed files with those files.

Ryan