[asterisk-users] OriginateResponse Event

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Mon Oct 5 12:30:12 CDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-10-05 at 14:55 +0000, Anahi Ludueña wrote:
> I'm executing some parallel Originate async, is there a way to know
> the result of each originate?...
> I was looking at the OriginateResponse event, but I don't know how to
> get it from my web service. Also, if I have 3 originate in parallel,
> how can I identify the OriginateResponse of each one?

Whenever you send an action through AMI, you should also provide an
ActionID string, which is something you create and should be unique for
each action you send.  The response from that action should contain that
same ActionID, so that you can identify the responses with the
corresponding action based on the ActionID.

--
Jared Smith
Training Manager