[asterisk-users] dahdi dies with "No more room in scheduler"

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Mon Oct 5 11:45:18 CDT 2009

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009, James Lamanna wrote:

> Hi,
> I noticed that Dahdi starting producing these error messages:
>
> ERROR[29250] chan_dahdi.c: No more room in scheduler
> ERROR[29250] chan_dahdi.c: Asked to delete sched id -1???
>
> during which time I could not send any calls or receive calls on at
> least one of my Dahdi spans.
> The only way to clear the problem seemed to be to restart Asterisk.
> It appears to start after the following message
>
> ERROR[29250] chan_dahdi.c: T200 counter expired, nothing to send...
>
> This is with dahdi 2.2.0 and asterisk 1.6.0.10.
>
> Any ideas on this issue?

This appears to be issue:

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=15892&nbn=4

reported a few weeks ago.  Doesn't look like there is an update yet.  One
of the reporters mentions that "dahdi restart" also "fixes" the problem
and allows calls again.  Might be better to do this then restart asterisk,
as you won't interrupt any non-dahdi conversations.