[asterisk-users] Drop calls when using Flash Operator Panel

hin lee hin87 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 11:08:08 CDT 2009

Doug,

I have tested both ends and got the same results.  I was able to using FOP to drag to Conferences, just not the Parking Lot.  Another strange thing I found is this:

- On ext 5134, I call ext 5334
- 5334 picks up the call
- using FOP, I drag 5334 and drop it back to 5334.
- 5334 gets disconnected
- 5134 gets the message "Call Forward on no answer on extension 34 cancel".

Somehow FOP strips the first two digits off the extension.  It should be 5334 or 5134, not 34.  I don't know if that's the problem or not.