[asterisk-users] Grandstream GXW4024 experience

Jonathan Thurman jthurman42 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:07:32 CDT 2009

Don't use them for Fax...  I spent too much time trying to use one for
a faxing ATA.  (We went with the AudioCodes MP-124 instead, which
rocks).  We to have some analog phones and an analog IVR system hooked
up to one with no issues.  They are easy to configure if you just need
to hook up some analog handsets.

-Jonathan