[asterisk-users] AEL problem: bug or feature?

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Mon Oct 5 09:09:05 CDT 2009

Klaus Darilion schrieb:
> forgot to mention this happens on Asterisk 1.4.26.1
>
> Klaus Darilion schrieb:
>> Hi! I have a problem with "jump" in AEL:
>>
>>      _+43123456789!  =>  jump +22;
>>      +22 => { NoOp(); }
>>
>> -> OK
>>
>>      _+43123456789!  =>  jump 22;
>>      22 => { NoOp(); }
>>
>> -> OK
>>
>>      _+43123456789!  =>  jump 22;
>>      _22 => { NoOp(); }
>>
>> -> OK
>>
>>      _+43123456789!  =>  jump +22;
>>      _+22 => { NoOp(); }
>>
>> --> AEL compile error:
>> LOG: lev:4 file:pbx_ael.c  line:1234 func: check_goto  Error: file
>> ./ofis/extensions.ael_trunking, line 525-525: goto:  no label +22|1
>> exists in the current context, or any of its inclusions!

Not that it should make a difference (as "+" is not a special
character in Asterisk's patterns) but did you try
     _+43123456789!  =>  jump +22;
     _[+]22 => { NoOp(); }
just in case?

>> Is this is some special feature/limitation or just a bug?

Looks like a bug to me.

    Philipp Kempgen
--
AMOOMA GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied  ->  http://www.amooma.de
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer, Handelsregister: Neuwied B14998