[asterisk-users] Problems using chan_sebi and Huawei E169G

Thomas Kenyon digium at sanguinarius.co.uk
Mon Oct 5 04:06:55 CDT 2009

Martin Stubbs wrote:
> Hi,
>

> If I connect to the USB modem with minicom and issue the ATDxxxxxxx; command with a semicolon at the end to signify a voice call I get the same error response.
>
> Could someone else with this type of USB modem tell me if that command should work in minicom?

I had exactly this problem with a 3UK E169, in the end after trying a
million and one things (including crossflashing to various different
providers), I replaced it with an unlocked Vodafone UK one. (apparently
vodafone ES ones work fine as well, I also have what I think is a german
vodafone one, that works).

Thanks for the patch, I also have a little addition that allows the
dongle to roam. (very simple change but essential on the network I am
using it on).

Do you know if there's anywhere set up that people can collaborate on this?