[asterisk-users] [SOLVED] Asterisk on NSLU2 : Grandstream not registering

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Sat Oct 3 10:47:01 CDT 2009

There was still something that I did not do to debug things and that is
"sip set debug".
This showed me that the registration was rejected.

I did not saw this first but in my sip.conf I had [NSLU] in capital and
username=nslu in lower case.
This has to be the same !! So I've set both as followed :

[nslu]
type=friend
host=dynamic
username=nslu
secret=nslu

Now it works like it should.

Also like Tzafrir Cohen says my Asterisk wasn't listening to port 5060
which I changed.

Jonas.