[asterisk-users] Asterisk,click2talk, webphone

Doddle WebPhone doddlephone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 17:38:43 CDT 2009

Hi,This can be useful for Asterisk / TI integrators:

How to create a Free click2call application using Asterisk:

We can build click2talk / webphone application empowering webpages with VoIP
Telephony  using online DoddlePhone and Asterisk

Invoke doddle webphone (http://www.doddlephone.com) as follows:
sipserver=Asterisk_SERVER&username=USER&password=PASSWORD&callto=PHONE_NUMBER_TO_CALL

Just create  sip account on Asterisk, define its route and trigger
click2call as above
Notice that we can set a fixed route / context to the click2talk sip peer.

check out http://www.doddlephone.com for details

Regards
Sergio